The revenue department of the Telangana government made an online web portal for land records online. It is useful to get all the necessary and accurate data from an online portal called “Webland”.All the land whose records are linked with the Aadhar number can be mapped digitally using Google. This post explores the details of Webland Telangana.
Benefits of Webland Telangana
List of major advantages of Webland Telangana service are given below:
- Webland Telangana Service solves the problem of distribution of land across the Telangana state.
- It is helping the Telangana government to use technology like google map to set boundaries of land on the basis of ownership of the individual.
- Even the common man can use the technology to identify the boundaries of their land by using some particular android app.
- Webland Telangana online service is helping the farmers who have a large land and their land is close to each other. This facility will help them to clearly assess their land from other farmers.
- Since new data is constantly updated, all the details available on the Webland Telangana portal.
Webland services available
- Land records
- Pattadar pass books of all types of lands
Telanga Webland Login
- To access the WEBLAND Telangana Portal, Open Internet Explorer(Site open Only in internet explorer) and type the URL https://webland.ap.gov.in in the address bar and press enter, then login page will appear.
- Enter the Password, User ID and the District @ Login and click on Login to enter into Home Page of WEBLAND Telangana.
- From JC’s user-> JC can view the total district of Telangana Adangal / Pahani Reports and the status of all the reports on this portal.
- From CCLA’s user ->CCLA can see the All-State reports and its status.
How to login to Webland?
Step 1: To access the Webland Telengana portal, please click on this URL: https://webland.ap.gov.in
Step 2: You must enter a user ID, password and district @ login and click on Login to enter Webland’s home page.
Once you are logged into the portal successfully, the services available in this portal are listed below.
- Master directories
- land acquisition
- Report / checklist
Webland Download Land Distribution Report Through Telangana
Step 1: First of all, visit the given link. http://webland.telangana.gov.in/-LandDistributionReport_new.aspx
Step 2: You have to select your district name, board name, village name, phase name followed by survey number.
Step 3: After filling out this information, you will have to click the Generate option.
Step 4: Now you can take printouts.
Check online phishing requests in Webland
“Pahani is a revenue record that holds all the details of the land such as owner, land revenue survey number, Khata number details etc.
e – Pattadar Passbook
e – Pattadar Passbook design was developed for publishing Pattadar passbooks electronically on secured stationary with 13 security features and Statewide Unique ID through MeeSeva.
Total no.of e-Pattadar passbooks Issued 2,57,626 since inception. Telangana Citizen can apply anywhere, any time for an e-Pattadar passbook. Department functionaries will approve through electronically Implementation of Citizen Charter will be Delivery through courier/Post and you can also Track of the status for e-Pattadar passbooks delivery along with SMS alerts to the citizen on the status of delivery.
How To Get e-Pattadar Passbooks
e-passbook replacement Service helps the Telangana people to ask for replacement of old Pattadar Passbook. e-passbook duplicate Service helps the Telangana’s people to apply for Duplicate of Pattadar Passbook in case of spoiled or lost.Mutation+ e-passbook Service helps the citizen to apply for e-Pattadar.
Passbook followed mutation and also for appealing for new passbook. The method to be developed for the issuance of e- Passbooks in Webland Telangana.
The method for publishing an e-ppb is presented in detail in the form of presentation which is available for all Tahsildar’s on the home page of Telangana Webland’s site.
Tahsildar has to support the following actions before going for approval of PPB
- For approving/ rejecting an e-passbook, Tahsildar has to go to the PPB(Pattadar Pass Book) Dashboard then should agree on the “All the MeeSeva Mutation PPB Pending Appeals for Accept/Reject” Screen, where he can see all the Mutation ID’s which are pending for published.
- Tahsildar has to download and check the papers presented at
- Meeseva Kiosk worker with below stated one to four papers.
- Tahsildar has to check the Pattadar details after clicking on “View Pahani”.
- Tahsildar has to verify Khata Number details after clicking on “View ROR(Return On Revenue)”.
- Tahsildar has to check Photo and other details (first page of e-ppb) of the Pattadar after clicking on “PPB Holder Details”.
- Tahsildar has to check all the details to be printed in e-ppb by clicking on “PPB Land Details”.
- After checking completely Tahsildar supports the request and signs digitally
- After the support of Tahsildar, the passbook will be available for issuing and dispatching.
- Printed e-Pattadar Passbooks will be delivered to Tahsildar Offices forverification and for VRO signature. After verification by Tahsildar, the passbooks will be given to the applicant.
- Tahsildar should allow the e-Passbook application only after surrenderof previously issued Pattadar Passbook by entering all PPB Numbers in Telangana Webland.
In case of errors seen in the issuance of e-passbooks before publishing as received from the printer:
- Errors in Signatures
- Errors in photographs
The printer receives some data from Meeseva, if any errors found in signatures and photographs, he considerably pushes the data to Meeseva.
In addition to this, it goes to Webland Telangana in Webland (in PPB and Meeseva dashboard) from Meseva, to make necessary corrections in uploading photo and signature, provision of uploading photo and signature to enable Tehsildar. Please go through the screenshots below.
- If there is no Aadhaar Seeded, Tahsildar can verify with VRO / RI inquiry Report before applying e-passbook. It is compulsory to collect VRO / RI leasing photographs during the check times.
- Tahsildar is responsible for verifying photo and signature With the options given in the Leader Dashboard before approving the Pattadar. If e-passbook approves the tehsildar without confirmation of photograph and Signature and if errors were found after receiving the printed e-passbook, then this way The case, Tehsildar has to apply for replacement e-passbook service.
Aadhar Card seeding
A web-based Android application was produced for Aadhaar seeding to the Khata numbers in Webland Telangana database.
Android Device Settings:
The following settings should be allowed before starting the application in smartphones/computer and tabs.
- Android version should v3.2 and higher.
- Internet should be accessible through Wi-Fi or through a local mobile network for login, to download the new records and to sync the offline data to the server.
- Allow installation of non-Market apps in Device administration under security in Settings.
- Steps to taking of Photographs and GPS Coordinates:
Step 1: Installation of Android App
- Click on the .apk file to install the android app for Webland Telangana.
- Select Package installer
- Select Install option
- Installing will be continued
Installation is performed and now the Android app is ready for use.
Click on the “UIDSEED Live” icon from the available app on the Mobile and tabs.
Login into the Android application
To login into the Android App for Telanga Webland, you will need to enter the village code (7 digits) of the concerned village, user id and password
warning: Internet should be enabled for login.
The application will be opened with the following options.
- Seed Aadhaar
- Upload to Aadhaar
- Sign out
Click on the checkbox, a drop-down will be enabled with the following option. You need to select the appropriate option.
2. Double Khatas
3. Non Residential
4. Sold out
5. Non-Traceable Khatedars
6. Notional Khata
7. Govt. Land
Logout from the App
Click “Sign out” option and then “Yes” to exit from the App.
Dharani Webland Telangana
Dharani Telangana On March 2018, Telangana State Government has distribution program for free passbook to agricultural farmers, these brand new leaseholders passbook contains information about land records of farmers. “Land and Correction Based Registration Policy” which has been presented effective and transparent by the Telangana Government. This Telangana assertion process, operated online by the “core banking system” on the portal, is known as “Telangana Wahani” and “Dharani” similar to the TS Online portal.