Login UAN – UAN full form is Universal Account Number and it is given to every EPF account holder. The full form of EPFO is Employees provident fund organisation. Since a single individual can change multiple businesses and each organisation must start a new PF account to your new worker, remembering all of the PF account numbers can be a hectic procedure.
Therefore, UAN was introduced for keeping different EPF accounts numbers of a single employee under one Universal Account Number that functions as an umbrella along with all the specifics of different accounts numbers are maintained in 1 area. People can also UAN Login Passbook KYC Update for free using the same web-page.
- Important Point about UAN Login and Passbook
- UAN Login Passbook KYC Update
- UAN Passbook login
- How to know UAN number?
- How to generate UAN number?
- How to Check PF, EPF, EPFO Balance?
- Documents required for generating UAN number at the Official website
- Steps for UAN activation on UAN Member Portal
- UAN activation through UAN App from Google Play Store & SMS
- How to Link Aadhaar to UAN?
- What is unified portal epfindia gov in?
- Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions about UAN (FAQ)?
Important Point about UAN Login and Passbook
- This facility of Login UAN is to view the Member Passbook to Your members registered on the Unified Member Portal.
- Passbook will soon be available following 6 Hours of registration in Unified Member Portal.
- Changes at the credentials in Unified Member Portal will likely be capable of this snare following 6 Months.
- Login UAN Passbook is going to have the entries that have been reconciled in the EPFO field offices.
- Passbook facility is not available to your Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Staff / In Operative Members.
UAN Login Passbook KYC Update
Directions Of Login UAN – In the event, your account is locked because of repeated use of an incorrect password, use Unlock accounts link. In the event you’ve forgotten the password/login id, use Forgot Password connection to get the exact same via SMS on your registered phone. Please make your permanent login id and password of your decision after the initial login.
The All information about UAN Login for Passbook and KYC update is available at official website of UAN which are unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in and passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
A Universal Account Number (UAN) will be generated for each of the PF contributing members during the period 01/01/2014 to 30/06/2014 by EPFO as per official website. The UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member Ids allotted to an individual by different establishments.
You may contact our LOGIN UAN helpdesk at toll-free no. 1800118005 from 09:15 AM to 05:45 PM on all seven days for any query relating to UAN / KYC Services.
UAN Passbook login
The UAN Passbook login facility is also the main part of the website. The concept is to link multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allotted to one member under single Universal Account Number. This will assist the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) linked to it.
If a participant is currently allocated Universal Account Number (UAN) afterwards he/she must provide exactly the same on linking new institution to allow the employer to in-turn mark the newest allocated Member Identification Number (Member Id) into the allotted Universal Account Number (UAN).
The primary aim behind this new role is to capture KYC details of its members so as to get rid of the dependence on the employer and enhance the quality of service. The KYC particulars will be tagged contrary to the allotted UAN rather the member id thus removing the redundancy.
How to know UAN number?
You can get your UAN number through your employer. A lot of employers provide the UAN number on the salary slip of an employee. You can refer your salary slip for knowing your UAN.
The People are already Asked in quora.com about the How to know UAN number which is very necessary. We are providing here easiest way to know the UAN Number. The four steps and two methods are available here.
Universal Account Number is important as the whole process associated with Employee Provident Fund (EPF) providers are currently operating online. Thanks to UAN, obtaining your PF account services such as withdrawal, assessing EPF balance without the aid of company and PF loan application is simple and UAN Login Passbook KYC Update.
The best way to Receive your UAN amount
A. Through Agency
In the standard course, you are able to easily get your own Universal Account Number from your employer given to you by the EPFO. Some companies print the UAN number in the wages slides also.
B. During UAN Official App
It’s possible, which you are unable to receive your Universal Account Number in the employer for UAN Login Passbook KYC Update, you can get the UAN amount through UAN portal also. You, Will, Need to follow the aforementioned steps:
- Download Official UAN Android App on Google Play
- Click on the tab now that your UAN Status’.
- Select your state and EPFO office from the dropdown menu and put in your PF number/member ID along with the other details such as title, date of arrival, cellular no, captcha code. It’s possible to get the PF number/member ID from your salary slip. Enter the Authorization Pin’.
- You will be given a PIN on your cellular number. Input the PIN and click on validate OTP and get UAN’ button again.
- Your Universal Account Number will be routed into your cell number.
How to generate UAN number?
If the employer has not shared the UAN with the employee, the following procedure can be used:
- Log on to the EPFO website and select the option “Know Your UAN Status”
- Enter the details of PAN or Aadhaar and submit them to receive an authorization pin.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered in the form and will have to be entered in the space provided.
- The UAN and the status of the UAN will then be sent to the employee’s mobile number
How to Check PF, EPF, EPFO Balance?
Working with the Umang app – Employees will currently have the ability to look at their PF equilibrium on cellular phones with the support of Umang app. Umang app was established by the government last year and provides access to several government services at the same place. One can view EPF Passbook, increase claim and also track Claim with the app. To begin, you will need to finish a one-time registration using your mobile number.
Employing the EPFO portal – Instead of this merged portal site, users will then have the ability to get their PF passbooks on another site run from the EPFO. The unified portal site can, however, still be used for transactional services like transfers.
To see the PF passbook on the portal you need to have your account tagged along with your Universal Account Number (UAN). It is possible to download or print the passbook from the site.
- The member passbook is available at www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click on’For Workers’ below’Our Services’
- It’ll take you to the webpage asunder.
- Alternatively, you can directly go to the page:
- https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in /MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
To get the passbook, make sure your UAN is triggered by the employer. Keep in mind, UAN is provided by the EPFO but it has to be confirmed and activated by your own company. Therefore, if yours has already been activated, use it together with your own password to log into and check your passbook balance.
The passbook centre is not readily available for members of establishments that are exempt under the EPF Scheme, 1952. Should you still attempt to log in, you will find this message:”Passbook not available for this Member-id when it comes to this exempted establishment (i.e. Trust). Requested to contact your employer.”
By sending an SMS – If your UAN is registered with EPFO, you can get details of your most recent contribution and the PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899. You need to send this information: EPFOHO UAN ENG. ENG is the first three characters of the preferred language. So, if you would like to receive the message from Marathi, then type in EPFOHO UAN MAR.
EPFO can only send information of associates available by it. Thus, make sure your UAN is seeded along with your bank account, Aadhaar and PAN, else request your company to seed them for you.
By giving a call – If you are already registered on the UAN portal site, by giving a missed call on 011-22901406 out of your registered phone will fetch you the exact details. Here, too, make sure your UAN is seeded with your bank account number, Aadhaar and PAN, else request your company to seed them.
By using the EPFO app – The m-sewa program of EPFO can be downloaded in Google Play Store. Thereafter, put in your UAN and enrolled mobile number.
Documents required for generating UAN number at the Official website
The mandatory documents required to generate UAN are as follows on https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/:
- Bank details -Account number, IFSC code, branch name.
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Driver’s license
- ESIC card
- Aadhaar card
Steps for UAN activation on UAN Member Portal
1. In step one, you can visit the official website which mentioned in the link below.
Click on Activate UAN using your mouse or Touch button if you are using mobile.
Fill the details as UAN Login Passbook KYC Update Online, such as Member ID, Date of Birth, Name and Mobile, you should enter the captcha.
After filling the form you will get Activation Message as in the image below.
UAN activation through UAN App from Google Play Store & SMS
UAN activation through UAN App from Google Play Store and SMS is very easy. Employee Just needs to visit the official application form Google Play store this link of Play store is available on the official website.
While Employee can also send the SMS to activate UAN, just type EPFOHO UAN and send it to 7738299899.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made it compulsory for employees to associate their Aadhaar with their Universal Account Number (UAN). Someone could link Aadhaar with EPF account both online and offline. Let us have a peek at how we can do it readily.
EPFO has made provisions for all employees across India to handle their own PF accounts online. They could pay a visit to the EPFO site and connect their UAN using Aadhaar. Here is how it can be done right away:
- Step 1. Visit the EPFO site https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Step 2. Login into your account with your UAN password.
- Step 3. In the”Manage” section, click the KYC alternative.
- Step 4. A page opens where you’ll locate a number of documents to link together with your EPF accounts.
- Step 5. Choose the Aadhaar choice and input your Aadhaar number and your name as per your Aadhaar card and then click on the save option.
- Step 6. As soon as you have saved your details, your Aadhaar will be confirmed from UIDAI’s data.
- Step 7. On effective endorsement of your KYC document, you will be able to link Aadhaar with EPF account and you will find”Verified” written from the Aadhaar details.
To make it easier for those who are not proficient in using computers, EPFO has made provisions for connecting Aadhaar using their EPF account. Such workers can also get their EPF account linked with Aadhaar from visiting the EPFO workplace (Locate EPFO Office Near You) and submitting the application in person. It could be performed easily by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the”Aadhaar Seeding Program” form.
- Step 2: Input your UAN and then Aadhaar in the shape along with other relevant information.
- Step 3: Attach self-attested duplicates of your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar together with the form.
- Step 4: Submit it to the executive at any of the area offices of EPFO or even Common Service Centres (CSC) outlets.
- Step 5: Once appropriate verification, your Aadhaar is going to be connected along with your EPF account.
- Step 6: You may find a message related to the in your registered phone.
What is unified portal epfindia gov in?
This is the very nice question, The unified portal epfindia gov in the official website of UAN, which provide and keep the information of Employee. You can simply visit this link to get the official website. The links are also available in Important Link Section.
|1||Login UAN||Click Here|
|2||EPFO UAN Service Link||Click Here|
|3||UAN Login Passbook KYC Update||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions about UAN (FAQ)?
FAQ-1: Could I download or view my PF passbook?
Answer: It’s true, you may download and see the passbook by logging into the member portal and then select the download’ option under which you will see that a download Passbook’ alternative. You can also download the PDF version of the passbook through the portal site.
FAQ-2: How to Change mobile number and Email Address?
Answer: To change your email address or mobile number from the UAN portal site, you will have to visit the profile menu and pick the edit Mobile No’ or the edit Mail ID’ option. You can then enter your new mobile number or email address at the portal.
FAQ-3: The best way to provide correct personal details in UAN?
Answer: If your private details are wrong in UAN, then you must submit the right details to your employer that they will confirm and then send it to the concerned officer. Following the comprehensive confirmation, the correct information will be immediately upgraded from the UAN portal.
FAQ-4: Is the UAN facility available to this contract-based workforce (low-income workers )?
Answer: This facility is currently available to each member contributing to the EPFO, although the non-government employees or the contract-based workforce.