Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has declared notification for 11,255 posts in which 10,917 posts for Departments Junior Assistant and 329 posts for Government Secretariat Clerk Grade-II or remain 9 seats for Rajasthan SSC Clerk Grade-II.
Eligible or Interested students can find more details at RSMSSB Junior Assistant Notification 2018 which is available www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The official advertisement released on 16th April 2018 and last date of receiving applications have been decided on 8 June 2018.
RSMSSB New Vacancy Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board.|
|Posts Name||Rajasthan SSC Clerk Grade-II.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11225 Jobs.|
|Application Process||Online Mode.|
|Jobs Category||Rajasthan State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16 April 2018.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||10 May 2018|
|Last date of Edit Application||10 May 2018.|
Last date of fees payment of RSMSSB is 7th June 2018 if you will not submit your payment till this date your application may be rejected by the RSMSSB.
Education Qualifications for RSMSSB junior assistant
1. Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
AND “0” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
2. Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi,
3. Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
4. Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
5. Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.OR
6. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
7. Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”.
8. How much you have to pay For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category students: Rs. 450, For Non-Creamy layer OBC Category students: Rs.350, For SC/ ST/ PWD students: Rs.250/- Rupees Only.
Good News For SC-ST category students, in this examination they have given 5% marks relaxation. it was mandatory to get minimum 40 points. Now reduce it to 35 points by the Order of the Personnel Department issued on Wednesday.
How to Find Hall ticket of RSMSSB online
The Board will issue online admit card of RSMSSB 2018 to all the candidates through the official website of the Board. Admit card will never send by post.
The applicant should keep the token number for submitting fee on the application form and public facility (C.S.C) to get his signature from the website.
Admit card can be sent on the e-mail ID along with one more advised has been concern that, the applicants are advised to enter their own mobile number in the application form and not change the mobile number.
How to apply for RSMSSB 2018
Applicants are instructed to study the relevant rules, along with instructions which are provided in the advertisement.
<--- APPLY ONLINE —>
Online applications will be accepted only till the last date of RSMSSB 2018, Before submitting the application form, make sure that you have completes all the eligibility conditions as per the advertisement said.
What is Photo and signature size of RSMSSB recruitment 2018
1. The photo should be in JPEG format and its size should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
2. For Signature, The minimum pixel for JPEG 280 x 80 should be the maximum pixel 560 x 160