We are very pleased to inform you that Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently invited applicants for 1200 Headmaster (Secondary Education) vacancies.
Those eligible candidates can apply their application through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 9 April 2018 to 8 May 2018.
(a) Bachelor’s degree with Degree or diploma in Education.
(b) Minimum five years’ teaching experience in any school.
The most Important ability for applicants.
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Degree or Diploma as mentioned in the above qualification, by any university established by law in India or recognized by the government.
RPSC New Vacancy Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||RPSC – Rajasthan Public Service Commission.|
|Posts Name||Headmaster HM.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1200 Jobs.|
|Application Process||Online Mode.|
|Jobs Category||Rajasthan State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Online Application||09 April 2018.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||08 May 2018|
|Last date of Edit Application||15 May 2018.|
The candidates who did the GSTC And has obtained the qualification of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. degree) in G.S.T. After attaining the qualification, the teaching experience will be valid for the post of Principal.
what should be applicants age in RPSC 2018?
on 01.07.2018 applicants minimum and maximum should be 25 or 40 respectively.
How to apply for RPSC 2018 recruitment?
1. Candidates can submit their form on the Commission’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyredirect
2. logins on the portal
3. Based on the One Time Registration (OTR) the candidate can apply for the examination.
4. Candidates will have to fill the application form for examination and fee examination by paying the payment facility available on the State Recruitment Portal and the tax application number should be generated by the applicants.
5. In any error, No fee will be refunded.
6.The candidate should pay the examination fee before the last date of the application.
7. Do not use any other portal or facility for depositing the examination fee except official website of RPSC 2018.
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of Headmaster Secondary School
(A) The examination shall carry 600 marks.
(B) There will be two papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both the Papers shall be Three hours each.
(C) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions
(D) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Explanation:- the Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(E) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Paper-I General Studies.