What Is Nipah Virus OR Niv Infection and Current Affairs 2018
Nipah virus infection is a newly come out zoonosis, a disease which can be transmitted to humans from animals. The natural host of the virus is fruit bats and this virus first broke out in Malaysia in 1998. The infection of the Nipah virus usually occurs in the months of May and December. Let’s start all about NiV infection 2018, Nipah Virus Infection Kerela latest news and current affairs 2018 in both language English and hindi.
- NIPAH VIRUS
- Nipah virus Gelsemium 200 | Symptoms & Prevention | Current Affairs Latest News
- निपा वायरस क्या हैं (Nipah Virus Kya Hai)
- Quiz 1 in Hindi
- History of Nipah Virus and Prevention
- सबसे पहले निपा वायरस कब और कहाँ मिला ?
- निपा वायरस भारत में सबसे पहले कब मिला
- Nipah Virus In Kerala Latest News And Current Affairs 2018 and Prevention
- World health organisation On Nipah Virus Outbreak in India 2018
- Quiz 2 in Hindi
- Symptoms Of Nipah Virus OR NiV Infection 2018
- निपा वायरस लक्षण क्या -क्या हैं ?
- How To Be Safe From The NiV infection Or Nipah Virus 2018
- निपा वायरस बचाव के उपाय निम्लिखित हैं (Prevention of Nipah Virus)
- SBL Gelsemium Sempervirens Dilution 200 CH For Nipah Virus Or Niv Infection 2018
- A list of Top 10 world’s deadliest viral disease 2018
Reading about Nipah Virus symptoms is not enough for candidates because the topic is one the hottest topic in recent time may 2018. Nipah Virus news takes place all newspaper’s headline and most searched topic in Google 2018.
Nipah virus Gelsemium 200 | Symptoms & Prevention | Current Affairs Latest News
Now, we can say that in upcoming competitive examination 2-3 question will be related to Niv infection Or Nipah Virus disease for this we make quizzes on NiV in the Hindi language also. take the quiz and fix 2-3 mark in your upcoming examination of UPSC, SSC and Bank examination.
निपा वायरस क्या हैं (Nipah Virus Kya Hai)
– यह एक ख़तरनाक वायरल इन्फेक्शन हैं
– मनुष्यों में एन्सेफलाइटिस का कारण
– फूट बैट्स यानि चमगादड़ के जरिए निपा वायरस का फैलाव होता हैं
– यह वायरस हेंड्रा वायरस से संबंधित हैं
-खजूर की खेती और सूअर पालन करने वालों इंसान में यह संक्रमण ज्यादा पाया जाता हैं
Quiz 1 in Hindi
History of Nipah Virus and Prevention
Many unknown viral and non- viral diseases have infected humans life and Nipah virus is one such disease before searching current affairs about Nipha virus Or Niv infection you need to know all about Nipah virus 2018. so now we are going to discuss Nipah virus source, origin and were the first time Nipah virus appeared.
सबसे पहले निपा वायरस कब और कहाँ मिला ?
– 1998 में मलेशिया के कमपुंग सुंगई निपा में सबसे पहले
– इंटरमीडिएट वाहक सुअर
– 2001 में बांग्लादेश में
First Time NiV infection Or Nipah Virus Outbreak In History
– In the world Nipah virus first recognized in Malaysia in 1998.
– Nipah Virus named after Kampung Sungai Nipah village in Malaysia where first NiV case come out.
– First and foremost spread this virus by pigs and transferred to humans.
– Nipah virus also found in dogs, horses, sheep and cats, goats.
– This virus can be transmitted to humans by coming into close contact with infected animals.
– The outbreak of Nipah virus in Bangladesh in 2001.
History of Nipah Virus Outbreak In India
Nipah virus in India first identified in the Siliguri district of West Bengal in 2001 and second time this virus was found in the Nadiya district of West Bengal in 2007.
2001: Outbreak of NIV infection in Siliguri, West Bengal.
2007: 30 cases of fever with acute respiratory distress, neurological symptoms reported in Nadia, West Bengal.
50 deaths out of 71 cases reported in both outbreaks.
निपा वायरस भारत में सबसे पहले कब मिला
2001 में भारत के सिलीगुड़ी में पहली बार
2007 में भारत में दूसरी बार नदिया जिले पश्चिम बंगाल
Nipah Virus In Kerala Latest News And Current Affairs 2018 and Prevention
There have been reports of deaths of 12 people in Kerala recently due to Nipah virus infection, while many victims of this infection are still suffering.
Now, these day people of Kerala are worried about a new type of disease. After a high fever, headache and swelling of the brain some people were admitted to the hospital and doctors identified it as a viral fever. But After the death of three people in Kerala doctors recognized Nipah virus.
World health organisation On Nipah Virus Outbreak in India 2018
World Health Organization WHO has also acknowledged that cases of Nipah virus, i.e. NiV infection are coming out and according to the WHO, 70 percent of people infected with this virus have died.
The World Health Organization has included Nipah Virus in its 10 most dangerous diseases, according to WHO it can take the form of an epidemic in the future if the treatment will not available.
The virus spreads not only with fruits bats but also pigs, dog, cat, sheep and other animals such as horses can carry this virus. Although the WHO study suggests that the virus spreads to the most by pigs.
Kozhikode The dangerous Nipah virus that hit Kozhikode current month and claimed 16 lives in Kozhikode has been finally contained and the last of the two positive patients have fully redeemed this information came from Kerala Health Minister KK Shailaja on Sunday.
Nipah virus looked at Kozhikode district which witnessed 13 people dying, while three human life losses were informed from nearby Malappuram district and more than 2,000 victims with illness were kept under close consideration.
Quiz 2 in Hindi
Symptoms Of Nipah Virus OR NiV Infection 2018
Nipah virus infection affects many parts of the body, especially the brain, it is similar to the fever but gradually it became fatal decease. People affected by this virus have difficulty breathing. if there is irritation in the brain, high fever, headaches and sleepiness and mental delusion then you need to go for a higher medical check-up immediately.
– Asymptomatic infection, acute respiratory syndrome, fatal encephalitis.
– Inflammation of brain causes severe days of fever, state of confusion, disorientation, persistent drowsiness.
– Swelling of the brain, high fever, headache & insomnia.
– Patients become the victim of deviation & mental confusion.
– Affected people can go into Coma within 24 to 48 hours.
– Niv infection symptoms appear within 4 to 18 days.
निपा वायरस लक्षण क्या -क्या हैं ?
– मानसिक भ्रम
– सांस लेने में दिक्कत
– नींद नहीं आना
– दिमाग में जलन
– मस्तिष्क में सूजन
– तेज बुखार
How To Be Safe From The NiV infection Or Nipah Virus 2018
There is no vaccine for the treatment of NiV infection. The only way to avoid the virus is to be careful. To avoid the virus, you should avoid eating some fruits infected and you have to keep the distance from pig, bats and Nipah virus infected people.
– Don’t eat fruits contaminated by bats and any animal.
– Put a stop to consumption of date palm sap.
– You should keep a distance from sick pigs, bats and other domestic animals.
– if you are from the medical field than workers must take basic precautions like washing hands, using a gown, cap mask, wearing gloves.
– Anyone who feels the symptoms should get tested thoroughly from a recognised facility.
– Don’t go too close to victims who’ve succumbed to NIV infection.
निपा वायरस बचाव के उपाय निम्लिखित हैं (Prevention of Nipah Virus)
– आपको कुछ फलों खासकर खजूर खाने से बचना होगा
– आपको बीमार सूअर, चमगादड़ और दूसरे घरेलु जानवरों से दूरी रखना होगा
– आपको संक्रमित व्यक्ति के पास जाने से बचना होगा
– आपको आधे खाए हुए, पक्षियों के जूठे या पेड़ से गिरे फलों को गलती से भी न खाये
SBL Gelsemium Sempervirens Dilution 200 CH For Nipah Virus Or Niv Infection 2018
This time the homoeopathic medicine is working better than other medicine available medicine for Niv Infection 2018. Gelsemium 200 Nipah virus medicine Commonly known as Yellow Jasmine, Gelsemium. This remedy acts on especially the nervous and muscular systems of the body and helps in resolving Niv infection symptoms.
Nipah Virus OR NiV Infection Homeopathy medicine Update-which medicine can protect you from Niv Infection 2018.
Update and latest news about NiV infection 2018 Homeopathy practitioner OR doctors are claiming another Homeopathic medicine for NiV affected person and also for an unaffected person. The first Homeopathic Medicine is Influenzinum 200 and second is Belladonna 30. If you take Influenzinum 200, you will unaffected from Nipah Virus infections 2018. Last year in the case of swine flu outbreak Influenzinum 200 protected many people from swine flu this time it will work also. Two drops of Influenzinum 200 daily morning in the empty stomach can save for this daily disease.
Belladonna 30 – Belladonna 30 is also Homeopathy medicine for Nipah virus affected the patient, Regular use of Belladonna 30 can protect you Nipah virus because Belladonna is another most effective medicine for NiV infection. Belladonna 30 is very effective for brain encephalitis, Fever, sore throat, headaches, vomiting and muscle pain. NiV infected person should take Belladonna-30 two drops in every hour for 15 to 20 days regularly can save a patient’s life.
Homeopathy medicine name for Nipah virus OR NiV infection 2018 latest news and recent update coming from various part of India, most of the news are coming from the Kerala state of India. 22 people are suffering from this infection and 12 people died in last week so be careful and remember these medicine name for any upcoming problem related to Nipah virus. Current situation of Kerala is under control but a high alert created by the central government of India to protect Kerala’s people from NiV infection.
हेमोपथिक की कौन सी दवाई हैं जिसको लेने से आपको निपा वायरस इन्फेक्शन नहीं होगा ?
1. Influenzinum 200 – दो बूंद सुबह सुबह खली पेट
2. Belladonna 30 – हर घंटे दो बूंद 15 से 20 दिन तक लगातार ले अगर आपको इन्फेक्शन हो चूका हैं !
DISCLAIMER :- Medicines should be taken only under guidance and observation of qualified and registered homoeopathic doctor Or practitioner.
आवश्यक सुचना :- डॉक्टर की सलाह पर ही किसी भी मेडिसिन का इस्तेमाल करे इस्तेमाल न करे यह अपनके स्वास्थ के लिए हानिकारक भी हो सकता हैं ! हमारी जानकारी इन्टरनेट से ली की गई हैं इसलिए इसपे आँख मूंद कर यकीन नहीं किया जा सकता !
निपा वायरस किस -किस जंतु से हो सकता हैं
– संक्रामक चमगादड़
Recently, the World Health Organization has said that such diseases are flourishing in the changing environment and in future, these viral diseases can be an epidemic for the human civilization existing solutions and cure in medical science yet to catch up to these diseases and finding vaccines of these viral diseases is a huge challenge for medical science. In the last, we are sharing a list of world’s deadliest viral disease.
– Spreads panic in India, tropical regions.
– Transmitted by mosquitoes.
– Affects between 50 and 100 million people a year.
2. MARBURG VIRUS
– Deadliest virus in the world.
– Named after a small town on river Lahn.
– Hemorrhagic fever virus.
– Causes convulsions and bleeding of mucous membranes, skin and organs.
– The fatality rate of 90%.
3. CRIMEAN-CONGO VIRUS
– Viral hemorrhagic fever transmitted by ticks
– Causes fever, muscle pains, headache, vomiting, diarrhoea, bleeding into the skin
4. KYASANUR FOREST VIRUS
– Discovered in the southwestern coast of India in 1955.
– Difficult to determine carriers of the virus.
– Causes of high fever, strong headaches, muscle pain, bleeding.
5. EBOLA VIRUS
– Five strains named after countries and regions in Africa.
– Zaire Ebola virus is the deadliest.
– Zaire Ebola virus has a mortality rate of 90%.
6. BIRD FLU
– The H5N1 strain has a mortality rate of 70%.
– Contracted through direct contact with poultry.
– Infects those working at poultry farms or live in the vicinity.
– One of the deadliest viruses in the world.
– American soldiers first infected during the Korean War in 1950.
-Symptoms include lung disease, fever and kidney failure.
8. LASSA VIRUS
– Transmitted by rodents.
– Occurs in a specific region and can reoccur at any time in that region.
– 15% of rodents in western Africa carry the virus.
9. JUNIN VIRUS
– Associated with hemorrhagic fever.
– Infected people suffer from tissue inflammation, sepsis and skin bleeding.
– Rarely detected in the initial days.
10. MACHUPO VIRUS
– Cause of Bolivian hemorrhagic fever.
– Causes of high fever and heavy bleedings.
– Carried by the rodents and spreads from human to human.