IRCTC Next Generation E-ticket booking system (NEXT GENERATION – TICKET SYSTEM) is a new website for online ticket booking in India for Railway journey.Indian Railways plays a signification role in economic development of India and IRCTC Next Generation New Website is the backbone of Indian Railways. Login page of new website is much better than previous version of IRCTC website.
IRCTC Next Generation New Website is also the biggest enterprise in India and contributes about 2.5% of India‘s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways and current Rail minister is Piyush Goyal.
IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September 1999.Rail Minister Piyush Goyal has launched IRCTC New Website Called IRCTC Next Generation. For IRCTC Next Generation Login page you can get a link here.
The Indian Railways is more than 162 years old and is among one of the oldest and biggest systems in the world. In India railway is the Lifeline of the Nation With a wide network expanded across the nation. here more details about IRCTC in given table.
|Current Rail Minister||Piyush Goyal|
|IRCTC Headquarters||New Delh|
|IRCTC Next Generation Android App||Download Link|
|Services||Catering, Tourism and Online Ticketing|
|IRCTC Next Generation New Website Launched Date||28-May-18|
|IRCTC Full Form||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|PNR Full Form||Passenger Name Record|
IRCTC Next Generation E-ticketing has been one of the biggest success stories of successful service in India and has transformed the way the common man deals with the Indian Railway’s journey. It has produced huge profits in terms of great service time & energy saving as well as transparency with convenience.
IRCTC Next Generation is in the process of more enhancement of the available infrastructure to further improve services to the railway’s customers.
IRCTC Next Generation login page ticketing continues to be recognised as a benchmark in the e-commerce industry in India. The numbers of transactions on the website are among the highest on the Asian Continent more than 2.5 crore people travelling through Indian railways daily.
IRCTC Next Generation new website is now looking for adopting new technologies in the future to keep IRCTC reputation as it should be in the e-commerce market. If you are facing problem in IRCTC Next Generation login then comment below.
IRCTC Next Generation Login
The IRCTC Next Generation login process is very simple. a user can book train tickets through IRCTC very easily. The user will have to go to his IRCTC Next Generation new website account because only the official portal can make a ticket for your railway journey.
- User will have to go to IRCTC’s official portal.
- Now, go to ticket booking options.
- Enter your valid IRCTC user id and password.
- If you have forgotten your login password, click on Forgot Password and click on IRCTC Next Generation registration.
- Then enter the correct password and click the ‘Login’ button.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)has introduced a new ticket system called NGET (new generation e-ticketing) at a total cost of Rs 180 crore for five years. This new system has the ability to book 7200 tickets per minute compared with the old capacity of 2000 tickets per minute. It supports 1,20,000 concurrent users at any time. This system is designed for fast booking of online railway reserve tickets in entire Indian Railways.
The total profite by IRCTC through online ticket sale during the last three years including current year (till October 2018) is Rs. 49310.38 crores. In order to increase revenue IRCTC Next Generation New Website will play a vital role. the state of the art infrastructure and software has been provided to increase the efficiency of e-ticket system.
Complain & Feedback For IRCTC Next Generation
There are many dark sides of IRCTC Next Generation new website. Many customers are claiming a lot of problems. Customers saying that IRCTC Next Generation new website does not contain so many features like SMS facility, booked ticket history etc, railway ticket print out the problem.
For better service and improvement write you feedback on comment box each comment and feedback is valuable for IRCTC Next Generation New website.
IRCTC Next Generation E-ticketing Additional Information
|At the time of creating your own personal ID at IRCTC Next Generation please give correct details like Address, Mobile No. Name and e-mail address etc for future communication.|
|If you are booking railway ticket through an agent then you have to book through IRCTC Next Generation authorized Retail Service Providers and pay the prescribed IRCTC Next Generation and Agent service charge per ticket irrespective of no. of passengers.|
|Consumers, please assure that IRCTC Next Generation agent gives your contact No. while booking a ticket on IRCTC so that you receive SMS of ticket details including the Fare + addition or GST charges.|
|You can not purchase or sell e-tickets generated from IRCTC Next Generation’s personal user IDs. It will be an offence under section 143 of the Railway Act 1989. If you do this then any time your account will be disabled by IRCTC.|
Before Login In IRCTC Next Generation
- The user should have a well-connected internet connection.
- Enter https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/loginHome.jsf.
- Never forget your IRCTC login id and password.
- Keep updating the IRCTC account and profile from time to time.
- Do not use too many accounts of IRCTC Next Generation new website.
- Do not try to break any rules of the IRCTC Next Generation, otherwise you may have to face difficulty.
- According to the rules, no one can log in without a valid user id and password.
- If you face any issue, you can contact IRCTC Next Generation at email@example.com, you will find a solution.
The main features of this IRCTC new website are as follows: –
- It predicts the probability of waiting list status for the general quota in train reservation.
- The device identifies the high waiting list situation during Holidays.
- It confirms the tendency of the last waiting-list ticket for the same trip during the previous year.
- The prediction of dynamic potential is based on the current situation.
- When the user is making a booking deal, and if the status of settlement availability is on the waiting list, then the user can check the probability of IRCTC ticket confirmation.
- At the time of PNR inquiries of waiting list tickets, the user can check the probability of confirmation.