Common Service Center (CSC) and National Health Accountants (NHA) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for implementing Ayushman Bharat Yojana(5 Lakh Bima Yojana) through 3 lakh Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country.
Hon’ble Minister and IT and Law Minister of Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad and Mr Jagat Prakash Nadda, Hon’ble Health and Family Welfare Minister said that Ayushman Bharat Yojana is India’s National Health Protection Plan Which will include less than 100 million poor weaker families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) providing coverage up to Rs 5 lakh (per family per year) for secondary and tertiary care hospital.
If You want to learn more about Ayushman Bhart Yojana(5 Lakh Bima Yojana ) Then Read This Article- Full Details About Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018
Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad said, “Today, I am very happy that CSC VLE is going to become a military force in India – Ayushman Bharat Yojana is going to be a soldier of India, the identity of beneficiaries and registration will be done through CSC.ministry has selected CSC for the implementation of the world’s largest healthcare scheme.
Appreciating CSC’s efforts in improving health care, the Hon’ble Minister said, “The efforts of CSC in Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be a game changer in our country.With the constant support of the policymakers, there is no doubt that this initiative will help us to create a new rural India with all the assets of urban India and the new team of entrepreneurs capable of becoming active partners to shape a new India.
Health and Family Welfare Minister, Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda said, “Today, the vision of Digital India is making a great leap with Ayushman Bharat Yojana. 50 crore people and 2.5 lakhs Panchayat will benefit from this revolutionary health scheme(Ayushman Bharat Scheme ).He said that the CSC has played an effective role in shaping a new economic model for the rural population. He asked for a presentation from the CSC that how CSC TeleMedicine Initiative can be further strengthened with the participation of the health services of the Central Government.
CSC centres For Ayushman Bharat Yojana(5 Lakh Bima Yojana)
- Beneficiaries can see the nearby CSC across India to take advantage of this Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The CSC will help the beneficiary to identify its name in the MOH and FW database and identify the eligibility for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- CSC will help the beneficiary to scan/upload the KYC documents for verification of their identity and claim their rights.
- The beneficiary will have the facility of printing his Ayushman Bharat Yojana through CSC centres which will claim its original source.
- The CSC will also provide necessary information about this Ayushman Bharat Yojana and encourage it among the citizens so that the maximum number of beneficiaries can benefit from the benefits.
- The CSC will get 30 rupees including tax for the beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, identification, uploading the documents and printing of pieces of laminated cards.
- The beneficiary will visit the nearest CSC Center to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana,
- The CSC centre will examine the Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary’s entitlement and upload the necessary details and documents such as Aadhaar card, ration card, PAN number and others.
- The CSC Center will submit the details for verification to the candidate/state authority for verification and approval.
- Ministry of Health has kept the service-level agreement to be approved in a specific time frame and brought back on a real-time basis.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary will receive a printed card from a CSC centre on a paper.
- This card can be used in hospitals to claim benefits under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
To Know More About CSC Read This Article-CSC Registration And Login
CSC Login For Ayushman Bharat Yojana
For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Login you have to first visit the official website of CSC that is-https://www.csc.gov.in/
CSC Registraion For Ayushman Bharat Yojana
After Visiting CSC official website you will get a link of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Click On that link For Registration.
Rs 2,000 crore For Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The government has approved the implementation of Ayushman Bharat Yojana OR India-National Health Protection Mission in the form of a centrally sponsored scheme. Now Modi government decided that for Union Territories without legislature central Contribution is 100% and Union Territories with legislature the ratio is 60:40.
28 states have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for implementation of this scheme(5 Lakh Bima Yojana). The Central Government has allocated Rs 2,000 crore for the financial year 2018-19.