Common Service Center (CSC) and National Health Accountants (NHA) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for implementing Ayushman Bharat Yojana(5 Lakh Bima Yojana) OR Ayushman Bharat – PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaAbhiyan (AB-PMJAY) through 3 lakh Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country with website mera pmjay gov in .
केन्द्रीय स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण मंत्री श्री जे.पी. नड्डा ने चेतावनी दी कि आयुष्मान भारत-प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना (एबी-पीएमजेएवाई) के नाम पर फर्जी वेबसाइट चलाने वालों के खिलाफ कठोर कार्रवाई की जाएगी|
Hon’ble Minister and IT and Law Minister of Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad and Mr Jagat Prakash Nadda, Hon’ble Health and Family Welfare Minister said that Ayushman Bharat Yojana is India’s National Health Protection Plan Which will include less than 100 million poor weaker families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) providing coverage up to Rs 5 lakh (per family per year) for secondary and tertiary care hospital.
कैसे आप इस योजना का लाभ उठा सकते है इसकी सभी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी हिंदी में निचे दी गई है| MERA PMJAY वेबसाइट पर जाकर आपको आपले HHD नंबर लेना होगा|
If You want to learn more about Ayushman Bharat Yojana OR Ayushman Bharat – PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaAbhiyan (AB-PMJAY) OR (5 Lakh Bima Yojana ) Then Read This Article- Full Details About Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018
Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad said, “Today, I am very happy that CSC VLE is going to become a military force in India – Ayushman Bharat Yojana is going to be a soldier of India, the identity of beneficiaries and registration will be done through CSC.ministry has selected CSC for the implementation of the world’s largest healthcare scheme. All citizen of India try to search MERA PMJAI COM and MERA PMJAY COM with Mera PM JAI and Mera PM JAY, we think it is not correct.
Appreciating CSC’s efforts in improving health care, the Hon’ble Minister said, “The efforts of CSC in Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be a game changer in our country. With the constant support of the policymakers, there is no doubt that this initiative will help us to create a new rural India with all the assets of urban India and the new team of entrepreneurs capable of becoming active partners to shape a new India.
Health and Family Welfare Minister, Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda said, “Today, the vision of Digital India is making a great leap with Ayushman Bharat Yojana. 50 crore people and 2.5 lakhs Panchayat will benefit from this revolutionary health scheme(Ayushman Bharat Scheme ). He said that the CSC has played an effective role in shaping a new economic model for the rural population. He asked for a presentation from the CSC that how CSC Initiative can be further strengthened with the participation of the health services of the Central Government.
Mera PMJAY Official Site Notification For Ayushman Bharat Insurance Eligibility-
1) On the landing page of AM I Eligible Portal, the user has to enter an active mobile number (to receive an OTP) and enter the Captcha letters displaying on the screen and click on the “Generate OTP” button. After this, the user will receive an OTP as a text message on the mobile number entered. The user has to enter this OTP and click on “Verify OTP” which directs to a page to enter the details for search.
2) An individual can search whether he/she is an eligible beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY) using a) Mobile number/Ration Card Number (collected during ADCD drive), b) SECC Name or C) RSBY URN.
2) An individual can search whether he/she is an eligible beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY) using a) Mobile number/Ration Card Number (collected during ADCD drive). b) SECC Name or c) RSBY URN.
a) Mobile number/Ration Card Number: An Additional Data Collection Drive (ADCD) was conducted on 30th April 2018 at Gram Sabha’s across India to capture active mobile number and ration card number of a family of the SocioEconomic Caste Census (SECC) database. If the individual got his/her Mobile number or Ration card number captured during this drive, only then it will show results on the portal. If the individual got his details captured during the ADCD drive and still no results are displayed, then the “SECC Name” option should be used for searching
c) RSBY URN: Additionally, all active families that are enrolled under RSBY (till 31st March 2018) that do not feature in the targeted groups as per SECC data will be included as well and can identify if they are eligible for PMJAY using RSBY URN
3) If the search is successful, the individual has an option to receive a text message with the HHID number/RSBY URN for future purposes on his/her phone by clicking the “Get SMS” button and entering the mobile number. Note: This mobile number can be different from the mobile number used in the first step for OTP Generation
How To Check Ayushman Bharat Eligibility On Mera PmJay Gov in
- First Of all, Visit The Official website of Mera Pmjay Gov in.(Website Link Mention Below- (लिंक निचे दिया गया)
- Enter Your Mobile Number.
- Enter Captcha.
- Click On OTP Option.
- Enter The Received OTP.
- All Process Is Also Discussed In Hindi.
CSC centres For Ayushman Bharat Yojana(5 Lakh Bima Yojana)
- Beneficiaries can see the nearby CSC across India to take advantage of this Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The CSC will help the beneficiary to identify its name in the MOH and FW database and identify the eligibility for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- CSC will help the beneficiary to scan/upload the KYC documents for verification of their identity and claim their rights.
- The beneficiary will have the facility of printing his Ayushman Bharat Yojana through CSC centres which will claim its original source.
- The CSC will also provide necessary information about this Ayushman Bharat Yojana and encourage it among the citizens so that the maximum number of beneficiaries can benefit from the benefits.
- The CSC will get 30 rupees including tax for the beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, identification, uploading the documents and printing of pieces of laminated cards.
- The beneficiary will visit the nearest CSC Center to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana,
- The CSC centre will examine the Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary’s entitlement and upload the necessary details and documents such as Aadhaar card, ration card, PAN number and others.
- The CSC Center will submit the details for verification to the candidate/state authority for verification and approval.
- Ministry of Health has kept the service-level agreement to be approved in a specific time frame and brought back on a real-time basis.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary will receive a printed card from a CSC centre on a paper.
- This card can be used in hospitals to claim benefits under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
To Know More About CSC Read This Article- CSC Registration And Login
CSC Login For Ayushman Bharat Yojana
For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Login you have to first visit the official website of CSC that is-https://www.csc.gov.in/
CSC Registration For Ayushman Bharat Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
After Visiting CSC official website you will get a link of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Click On that link For Registration.
Rs 2,000 crore For Ayushman Bharat Yojana OR Ayushman Bharat – PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaAbhiyan (AB-PMJAY)
The government has approved the implementation of Ayushman Bharat Yojana OR India-National Health Protection Mission in the form of a centrally sponsored scheme. Now Modi government decided that for Union Territories without legislature central Contribution is 100% and Union Territories with legislature the ratio is 60:40.
28 states have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for implementation of this scheme(5 Lakh Bima Yojana). The Central Government has allocated Rs 2,000 crore for the financial year 2018-19.
Page Update- 16 Aug 2018
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana OR 5 Lakh Bima Yojana or Ayushman Bharat – PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaAbhiyan (AB-PMJAY) will be launched on 25th September 2018. Registration will also start from 25 September 2018. New hospitals will be constructed in 2 tier and 3 tier cities in India for implementation of 5 Lakh Bima Yojana. Narendra Modi said that Medical staff will be placed in huge numbers. Employment opportunities will be more in the years to come.
CSC VLE वालों के लिए आयुष्मान कार्ड बनाने के का लिंक 23-09-2018 से उप्लब्ध होगा|
CSC For Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan (AB-PMJAY)
Do not get confused Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan (AB-PMJAY) is another name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The government has changed the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana and now they are using AB-PMJAY name for their paperwork.
Shri Nadda warned that strict action will be taken against those who running fake websites in the name of Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan (AB-PMJAY). while Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Smt. Anupriya Patel released guidelines to prevent fraud.
A criminal case will be lodged against agents who try to collect money from the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan.
Modi Cabinet Approves National Health Protection Scheme with Budgetary Support of 160 Billion for 2 Years
The Modi Cabinet has approved the Ayushman Bharat or National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS, also referred to as AB-PMJAY), with budgetary support of 16000 crores for 2018-19 and 2019-20. Proposed to be portable across India, the scheme is intended to provide health care for at least 40% of the population or 107.4 million households (500 million people).
Each family will be entitled to health cover up to 5,00,000 a year. NHPS will replace the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), where the annual health cover is up to 30,000. To bring down costs, state governments will calculate package rates for treatment under the scheme.
- Instructional Website For Mera PM Jai- https://mera.pmjay.co.in/
- Official Website Of Mera PmJay Gov In – https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/
Mera PM Jai
Mera Pm Jai (मेरा पी. एम जय) is a term which is using for Ayushman Bharat health insurance. In India, many people are loving Prime minister Modi so they calling Modi’s ambitious health mission Mera PM Jai instead of Mera PM Jay. Actually, Mera.Pmjay.gov.in is an official website to check health insurance eligibility.
In the absence of proper web address, people are searching “Mera PM Jai”, Mera @ Pmjay.com, Mera Pamjay, Mera Pamjai and Mera Pmjay Gov In.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Poster
आयुष्मान भारत का पोस्टर को जारी कर दिया गया है इस पोस्टर में कुछ महत्वपूर्ण बातों का विवरण दिया है जैसे बीमार न रहेगा अब लाचार बीमारी का होगा मुफ़्त उपचार| प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी २३ सितम्बर को दोपहर २.३० पर इस योजना को देश भर में लागू करने का आदेश देंगे| आप भी इस योजना के लाभार्थी बन सकते है| सरकार ने Mera PmJay वेबसाइट के साथ हेल्पलाइन नंबर भी जारी किया है| १८००१११५६५ पर कॉल कर के आप अपना सूची में ख़ोज सकते है|